Nonprofit Technology Contest Update: Thank You to All of Our Entrants!
Winner To Be Announced at the End of April
Thank you to all of the wonderful nonprofit organizations who entered our 2011 Nonprofit Technology Contest, including:
- 1000 Friends of Florida
- A Better Chance
- Adventure Unlimited
- All-American Boys Chorus
- Alliance for Downtown New York
- Alpha House of Tampa, Inc.
- Ambitious Kids, Inc.
- Archways, Inc
- Association of Naval Services Officers
- Babcock Center, Inc.
- Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation
- Boy Scouts of America - San Diego-Imperial Council
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington
- CAMA (Community Arts Music Association of Santa Barbara, Inc.)
- Centro Altagracia de Fe y Justicia
- Community Services & Employment Training, Inc. (CSET)
- Computers for Youth
- D.C. Language Access Coalition
- Free Arts for Abused Children of Arizona
- Fugees Family, Inc.
- Gompers Habilitation Center
- Home HeadQuarters
- ISA (Institute for Student Achievement)
- Jewish Council for Public Affairs
- Junior Achievement of Greater Miami
- Lolo African Children's Foundation
- Mama's Kitchen
- Mid Shore Pro Bono
- NALEO Educational Fund
- National Association of Latino Arts and Culture (NALAC)
- North Shore Child and Family Guidance Center
- Ocean Alliance
- Personal Counseling Service
- Phoenix Conservatory of Music
- Project SHARE of Carlisle
- PUENTE Learning Center
- Resource Area for Teaching
- SafeHaven of Tarrant County
- Santa Maria Hostel, Inc.
- St Louis Volunteen.com
- Sustainable Northwest
- Talking Talons Youth Leadership
- Taproot Foundation
- The Earth Circle Foundation, Inc.
- The Mind Research Network
- The Sparrow's Nest Maternity Home
- The White House Project
- Utah Society for Environmental Education (USEE)
- Virginia New Majority
- World Water Watch
- Youth Mentoring Connection (YMC)
We are very pleased with the response we received, and are excited by the opportunity to give back to the nonprofit community. The winning nonprofit will receive the resources and online infrastructure it needs to put its best foot forward and achieve its goals online, including a full website redesign and 1 year of hosting services and online marketing technology.
Our judges are currently reviewing the applications. A winner will be announced at the end of April.