Center for the Advancement of Jewish Education
The Mission of the Center for the Advancement of Jewish Education is to promote quality Jewish learning and identity-building opportunities throughout Miami; strengthen the capacity of Jewish organizations to deliver engaging and enriching educational programs; and serve as a catalyst for connecting Jews of all ages to their rich heritage.
To be the transformational leader in Jewish education and lifelong learning in our thriving Jewish community.
Our Core Values
- To work collaboratively with the providers of Jewish education so that educational options are available for all ages and for all segments of the population;
- To be at the forefront of trends in Jewish education; and
- To foster mutual respect for all denominations and connections with all Jews, regardless of affiliation or non-affiliations;
- To embed its programs and services with the values of Limud Torah, responsibiity of K’lal Israel, Ahavat Yisrael and Derech Eretz;
- To offer the highest quality of service and leadership in the pursuit of educational excellence;
- To operate at the highest level of fiscal responsibility.
To learn more about CAJE